- Defining value beyond software
- Organisational change management
- Prioritisation when customers and users are different groups
- Working within funding and governance constraints
- Overcoming BRD/FSD inertia
Slava is a portfolio manager for Deutsche Bank with 10 years of industry experience performing in Business Analyst and Project Manager roles. His expertise is predominantly in data projects for finance industry covering integration of OTC products, fixed price and TNM vendor contracts and in-house agile development. Slava currently runs multiple organisation change projects for Investment Bank part of DB. He holds number of professional qualifications such as PMP, PMP-PBA, PMP-ACP, Prince2 Professional and ICP-BVA.