• Digital and Organizational transformation consultant, with 15 years of experience in business analysis, project & product management and business optimization.
• Founder and the first president of the Ukrainian Chapter of the International Institute for Business Analysis (IIBA Ukraine Chapter).
• Best BA professional 2012 in Ukraine, IT Ukraine Association.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Agile Coach, SAFe Consultant,
• Trainer, DISC personality assessment expert. • Psychologist-practitioner in the bodynamic approach (Bodynamic International).
Certified BA professional (CSPO, CCBA, Pragmatic Marketing) with over 9 years of diverse IT experience. Being an evangelist of business analysis, Nati is also a visioner and designer of new concepts and models that uncover strong BA capabilities, empower teams and clients with creative intelligence toolset. Nati leads Business Analysis CoE for the company with over 200 business analysts, and her strong marketing, product management background and great team of like-minded people help launching IIBA endorsed courses, trainings and workshops globally.
VP on Professional Development, IIBA Ukraine Chapter
CBAP, PMI-PBA, CPRE, PhD. Business analyst and trainer with more than 17 years of experience .The co-author of the certification exam for CBAP based on BABOK 3.0. The first Ukrainian analyst who passed certification exams from leading organizations in business analysis and requirement engineering areas: CBAP (IIBA), PMi-PBA (PMI), CPRE (IREB). PhD Winner of the award “Best professional in the field of business analysis in 2013 and 2016”, IT Ukraine Association
With 15 years in professional IT services and products, Yuriy Gaiduchok has diverse hands-on leadership experience in business analysis, product management, and business transformation. In addition to engaging directly with clients and products, he developed portfolio of services, created products, built competence, and influenced business changes in several large companies having thousands of employees. Worked with distributed multi-layered teams, product development and outsourcing, US and EU clients. Holds MSc in Technology Management from LvBS and multiple certifications such as IIBA CBAP and Pragmatic Marketing. Awarded as the Best BA Professional 2017 by IT Awards Ukraine. Frequently shares knowledge at industry events internationally.
Vova has over 12 years of experience in Finance domain, 6 years as a BA and 4 years in IT. Was involved in different types of projects related to ERP (SAP, legacy systems), web applications, BI tools implementation, migration and support, business process management and optimization in Retail (finished goods, raw materials), Banking, BPO in Financial Services (Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash). Volodymyr delivered topics and workshops for several events, e.g. BA Con All Stars (Kyiv), PM Conference #4 (Kharkiv) etc.
Business analyst with more than 13 years of BA experience. Worked mostly in Finance domain with big enterprises and state organizations in long-term fixed price projects. Iryna was involved in the opening of an IIBA Chapter in Kyiv and organized the first BABOK Study Group in Ukraine.
Now she develops new educational programs for BAs, conducts trainings, creates new business analysis services. Certified as CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional), CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Agilist.
- Have an extensive experience in ideating and executing challenging product initiatives while dealing with complex technical processes
- Successfully built, led and mentored business analyst teams
- Have experience working in various industries: information technology, media & advertisement, retail, blockchain and esports & gaming
- Have experience working as Business Analyst in IT outsourcing and as Product Owner in a few product companies
- Certified agile professional: Certified Scrum Product Owner and SAFe Agilist
- An active speaker in tech as well as various industry conferences
Nadiya is an Associate Director at the Business Analysis Office in SoftServe responsible for the development of the professional competence of more than 250 business analysts. 11 years of diverse experience in IT revealed to her numerous secrets of the successful SDLC. Finance and healthcare are her key expertise domains. She is also a virtuoso of setting up processes at the different project stages as she knows all the ins and outs of BA techniques as well as effective requirements management and what is more she often supervises modern technology research projects.
Nadiya can boast of a plentiful of certificates: IIBA CBAP, IIBA CCBA, HIPPA Academy Certificate and ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst Certificate from ISTQB. Nadiya is also a VP of the IIBA Ukrainian Chapter and a mentor for business analysts who, under her guidance, grow into highly-qualified professionals.